Maintaining and building a brand doesn’t have to feel like rocket science.
Your Brand is your FOUNDATION.
If you’re looking at your business, and therefore your brand, with a misaligned mentality, you’re setting yourself up for the work to be even. harder.
So, what can you do about that?
That’s where I come in.
- Sometimes you want to create your own materials, but you don’t know where to start. You don’t want a pro to do the work FOR you, but you DO need a helping hand.
- Or, sometimes, you already have a brand, but it’s not working for you. You know it’s made of the right components for your audience – maybe you’ve even had another pro take a look at it for you, and they’ve let you know that the problem isn’t the brand.
In cases like that – they might be right! The growth may not need to happen within the branded components themselves – the growth may need to happen with you.
Sometimes the best decision you can make for your business, and your brand, is allowing yourself to be supported in your efforts – a little guidance can go a LONG way!
There are a couple of popular ways to move forward, to make sure that you’re comfortable with your options and tools – but, if you have any questions at all please feel free to reach out! I love answering people’s questions, and helping them figure out whether I’m the best pro to help you bring your Mentality into a space that will allow your business to grow.
MAGNIFY your BRILLIANCE
A Commitment to Development
This program is designed for those who are looking for ongoing guidance, set up in three month packages. Through those three months, we work through a set of modules customized to YOUR needs, and your business.
A Single Meeting
Brand evaluations are designed for the DIY professional who plans to create their brand on their own, or who already has a brand but is trying to determine why it may not be working for them.
- 15 minutes of Brand explanation: I will take a bit of time previous to the meeting to evaluate the materials you already have, or look over your business proposal, but these 15 minutes are generally used for your explanation of what you do, and why you do it.
- ~30 minutes of Recommendations: After your explanation, I’ll do a deep dive into some of the steps you can take to increase your visibility, tailor your components to your audience, or make other changes that I feel would be beneficial to your brand overall. These recommendations are different for everyone – so no one ever knows what kind of information they’ll walk away with!
- ~15-25 minutes of Q&A: After I explain… I don’t want to leave you hanging. After about 30 minutes of explaining, we use the remaining time in your meeting to address questions that popped up for you throughout the process. Have a more in depth question about something specific I recommended? Let me know and I’ll get into some more details for you!
- We can optionally use a platform that allows you to keep a recording of our meeting for your reference later!
- You’ll be provided with any notes I take before, during, or after our meeting regarding your materials – they may help point you in the right direction!
Business and branding guidance
Get the support of an industry expert who has been where you are now - whether that's to get direction once, or for ongoing support!
WEB or brand Design
The branding you use for your business should create an ecosystem for your work, regardless of what you do. And... it should speak to your ideal clients.
Information about 1:1 support
Sometimes accountability is key, and having someone over your shoulder, making sure you're taking the steps you need to take is what makes the difference!
Helping women build brands that MAGNETIZE their ideal clients since 2013 ✨
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 FREE guide to audience clarity